Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sweet September

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

We greet the beginning of the most wonderful month of the year by bidding goodbye to Russia, as we sail for Germany tonight! I am so extremely excited since I will finally be able to get off the ship soon! We will be having classes from Monday to Wednesday, then arriving in the Port of Hamburg on Thursday morning, the 5th.

I may not have had the whole Russian experience, but my friends made sure I didn't miss out on everything! Jess brought me back a traditional Russian nesting doll (or what Jaden refers to as "heroes") and it is just so cute! If you don't know what that is, Google it, hehe. Another friend of mine, Kacey, brought me back some Russian cookies, after I mentioned over dinner that I was craving for cookies, while Abylay got me some Russian chocolates! YEAH BUDDY. He also gave me some Russian Roubles as a souvenir, yay!

Hopefully I will have time to just sit in a cafe or a restaurant with wifi once I get to Hamburg so I can put up photos already, since I did find out that it takes a lot of data to embed photos on here. I can't afford to use up the limited data allotted to me, so the pictures would have to wait until I can connect to the internet outside the ship!

P.S. I went to our Wellness Center for the first time yesterday and discovered that it was a legit spa place/salon on the ship. You can get your hair cut, your eyebrows done, you hair dyed, etc. They also offer facials, different kinds of massages, and spa treatments. Way. Too. Cool. #TheShipLife

No comments:

Post a Comment