Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bonjour, Belgium!

We're in Belgium!!!

The itinerary originally indicated that we were supposed to dock in the Port of Antwerp on Thursday, but I guess the ship sailed faster than usual! Or maybe they really just give allowances between ports in case something doesn't go as planned. Either way, we have arrived in Antwerp, Belgium!

However, we aren't cleared to disembark just yet. We have to wait until Thursday to be able to get off the ship, because that was the itinerary that was given to customs. It's such a tease! We're already docked and can see the pretty view of the city, but we're trapped inside!! Kinda like how I was in Russia, haha.

Anyway, that's it. I just got really excited that we're in another new city again! Can't wait to get my hands on all those Belgian chocolates and waffles :D Now excuse me while I brush up on my french!

No comments:

Post a Comment