Friday, November 22, 2013

Rio, Realization, Etc.

Hello from Rio de Janeiro! It's our second day in Brazil, and I've been having an awesome time so far, like always! Honestly though, when am I not having an awesome time?! Forrealz. It was just earlier today when I realized that I haven't had a bad day this semester, on or off the ship. I've had stressful days where I'm up to my elbows trying to balance schoolwork and travel, but I can't even really consider those bad days because somehow the adrenaline kept me going! It was an incredible realization for sure. But then again, that also scared me because in less than a month, this semester would be over! *cue parade of mixed feelings*

ANYWAY-- Just a heads up: I'll be doing more "backtrack" posts to try and get you guys caught up! My next blog entries will be about Morocco, Ghana, and South Africa. And possibly some random ones about ship life in between!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment