Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to share how incredibly thankful I am for the gift of life. I know it sounds way too cheesy and overrated, but that's okay. I'm allowed to be cheesy on Thanksgiving Day :)

I am thankful for my wonderful family, my awesome friends, and this amazing semester I am having. I am living my "once in a lifetime", and I couldn't be happier. I am thankful for the love of God, and the grace and mercy He shows me everyday. It still stumps me sometimes trying to grasp just how great His love is for me.

And finally, thank YOU, dear readers, for taking time out of your day to check out this blog :) Hopefully you're not getting too bored with what I write!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lots of love from the Atlantic Ocean,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment