Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spain, Photos, Etc.

 Hola from Spain!

I can't believe the European leg of our trip is now coming to an end. Tomorrow, we set sail for Africa!!! I am so excited because it will be a completely different scene, meaning a whole lot of new adventures!

Our travels are going by so fast that I could hardly keep up with updating this blog, so I apologize :( I haven't even written about Portugal yet, and we're already in another port! We arrived in Spain yesterday morning, but two days from now, we will be in Morocco! Talk about a crazy itinerary!

In the meantime, I am taking advantage of this free wifi at another cafe to put up some pics from Portugal and Spain. I don't know how much internet access I will be getting once we get to Africa!

Saint Jeronimo's Monastery
Lisbon, Portugal


Picture Perfect Portugal! Breathtaking

Praca do Comercio (biggest city square in Europe)
Lisbon, Portugal

The view of Seville from the top of the Giralda Tower!
Seville, Spain

Sherry Winery
Jerez, Spain

Alcazar Gardens
Seville, Spain





No comments:

Post a Comment