Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ahoy Matey!

Hello everyone! I have created this blog especially for my upcoming adventure with Semester at Sea, where I will be part of the Fall 2013 Voyage! I will be on a cruise ship that will also serve as my school for one semester! How cool is that?! Our "floating university" will be taking us across Europe, Africa, and South America--3 continents, 15 different countries in 3 1/2 months! Say what?! AWESOME.

I hope to write as much as I can about every adventure in every country I will be visiting. I officially start this journey in a little less than 72 hours! Aaaahh!! So now I am currently tied up with all the packing and preparations before the great departure. But keep a look out for more posts in the next few days! I just wanted to get this blog rollin' before I head off :)

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment