Monday, December 16, 2013

The End

Well this is it, everyone. 115 days, 16 countries, 4 continents later, the MV Explorer has reached its final port of call: Hello from Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA! I am feeling a mix of emotions right now; definitely bittersweet. It saddens me leaving the ship I have called home for the past four months, but I am also very excited to go back home and back to Westminster next semester. I just can't believe my semester long adventure is now over. It's going to be so weird walking off that gangway for the last time, looking back at the MV Explorer and knowing I won't be able to just go back whenever I want to.. Waaahh I don't know how to feel! Come hug me!

So long, Fall 2013 Voyage! You've been life changing.
Thank you, Semester at Sea, for the experience of a lifetime.

#mixedfeelings
#theendofthevoyage

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is so sweet, thank you :) And it was my pleasure sharing my adventures with you all! There'll be more posts to come!

      Delete